Setting the future direction of EDPro

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Thanks for all those who participated in the on-line survey.

Here's what I found:

About half of you want the ability to comment on articles.

Slightly more than half of you want the ability to interact with other readers.

Most of you want access to my reports library. (I'll have to figure out how to do this.)

On web casts and podcasts, the verdict is evenly split between yes, no and not sure.

I will be keeping the basic free format of EDPro, since most people like that.

I may figure out some sort of premium service to help me pay for a more extensive and interactive site that some of you seem to want.

Also, I appreciate all your comments of support. I will try to expand my comments, as many of you suggest.

For those of you who have signed up to be beta testers of a new site, I'll be connecting with you in the next week or so to tell you what I have in mind.

posted by Ed Morrison |

Subscribe with Bloglines






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
links
Google
The Web EDPro Weblog